Monday, September 2, 2013

Makan Makan KemerdekaRaya 2013

Salam Semua!
How was your weekend? My weekend was awesomely awesome! 
I had few friends came over to Opah's house for a Makan Makan KemerdekaRaya... okay, let me just briefly explain why it's called KemerdekaRaya..heheh.. it's because the date of the "Makan Makan" was 31st August 2013, which indicated the annual date of Malaysia's Independence Day, as well as since that this month still falls under the month of Syawal, jadi we decided to call it Makan Makan KemerdekaRaya :) 

Okay, the food was to me *and mom* as simple as it could.. We ordered Nasi Minyak and some dishes like Ayam Masak Merah and Jelatah from Nana's good friend mom. Alhamdulillah, everybody seems to be enjoying the rice! And of course, my mommalove decided to serve home made pizzas, so we bought the pizza base from my brother's friend shop and the topping?Tralalala, it's my mom's own recipe that she has in mind for the topping! :) As for me? of course la I masak.. takkan la nak melawa and berborak dengan tetamu je kan kan? So, with the support of Haffby, I chose to make potato salad as well as Tuna Pasta. Yeay, Score! Most of the food were all finished! especially the Pizzas. Sampai one of my friends, named Asna, said that he's still not believing the fact that it's home made pizzas!

The best thing about organising the Makan Makan event is that you get the satisfaction of seeing people you invited eat, chat and eat and chat... At least segala penat lelah berbaloi... kan dapat pahala bagi orang makan.. tak gitu? And of course, to reunite with all those long - time- no- see Friends... :) i'm glad that one of my oldest classmates, Farae, who is also a blogger, turned up with a friend.. well, you can always read Farae's blog here!  :) Apart from that, I invited friends from previous companies, and hey friends. Thanks for putting effort to come, eat and gossip gossip sampai berasap with me. I know the time was very short, but I believe at least it's something than nothing ayy? :) 

Glad as well that Haffby has been really helpful to me and the family members as well... To mom and dad, even though their friends were not there, but still.. they gave best commitment on that day... :) thank you, thank you!

And for those who came, my family and I would like to express our gratitude for coming. We hope you guys enjoy the food and yes, maafkan kami jika ada kekurangan :) 

As usual. photos are per below!

The menu - told you it's simple!

Potato Salad


The Cake

Mama's Pizzas

Cream Puffs

Haffby and i :D
Abang Akram's friends
Kasha, Girlfriend and Clans

Happy Uncle and Happy Niece

Le pretty sisters of mine : Puteri, Nana and Pa'a

My sister - in - law's bro and friends :) 

Love them much! Ayu and Lee Chin :)

the USJ Cosmotots babes and me :)

Adik Adik's Friends

Thank Gurls for Coming :) 



ABN Hot Stuffs depa ni!

The ABNers

Moi and ABN Clans

Nanai and his Bangsar Mates

The ABN clans and Mr and Mrs Azizan 

Ejie and Baby AA

Macam one happy family kan? :)

Thanks Ejie, Ain and Afique for coming :) 

Nana, Nanai and Friends

And oh ya, Abang Akram had his second birthday celebration at Along's place later at night. Celebrating all the August Babies :)

Abang, Acik and Eryne :) 
And, here I am.. introducing mommalove and the pizzas! yums!




No comments:

Post a Comment