Tuesday, January 21, 2014

5 days to First Year Marriage Anniversary :)

Assalamualaikum!
Yo, what's up?
As promised, this week will be a special week dedicated to my wedding anniversary ye! :)

Since we are five days away from our wedding anniversary, let me share with you another difference of before and after married,ye? :) I mentioned something else yesterday, siap ada drum rolls kan... today is another difference... and it's:-

You have 2 Families Now :) 

Yeap, true enough... Sebelum bercinta, tak dinafikan semua orang akan cuba memenangi hati bakal bakal mertua diorang... masa tu, belajar masak la.. nak pergi "menghadap" sanggup g beli baju baru ye tak? atau tak pun malam sebelum "menghadap" tu, habis satu lemari digodam nya.. kan? haha.. used to that...

I have to say that sebelum kahwin, a lot of riddles in your mind thinking about the norms that your "new" family have, their culture, their usuals and all la ek..

With Mom in Law
Tapi Alhamdulillah, after kahwin.. and when I get the chance to get to know my new family better, i am very thankful for having them as well...Very supportive, though some times my brothers in law can be too cheeky at times.. LOL.. To be frank, it's not easy to cope up with things.. ye la, nak jadi isteri yang baik, menantu pilihan, anak yang disayangi kedua ibu bapa, kakak yang pengasih, cewah... kan? Tak payah blajar tinggi sangat pun, tapi, tanggungjawab dah ada banyak dah.. Alhamdulillah, through thick and thin... I am coping up well.. tak caya? tanya la hasben i :p
Masa Raya 2013 - Ignore my selekeh-ness :D
With new auntie, new cousin :)
One of my brothers in law :)


So, kalau dah kahwin... there's no such things as pikir only the husband and wife sahaja... no such things as the world of both of you... but we have to be considerate, tolerate and accept whatever strength and weaknesses. :)
My Family :) 


Ha.. cukup la untuk hari ini ok? Apa pun, thank you, Alah for giving me the best parents in the world and the awesome parents in law in the world, Aminn!



No comments:

Post a Comment