Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hilmi & Qistina's Engagement

Salam Everybody! 
I'm so happy to see Qistina got engaged to my cousin Hilmi on 14.09.2013 .. Oh my, this couple have went through a lot of obstacles, roller coaster and so many things that you could name it all here.. Alhamdulillah, the event went well and all I can just say is that she's stunning and cantik! 

Of course, the moment that I love most is of course to see happy faces on everybody and yes, scrumptious food! 

To Qis and Hilmi, 
Wishing you guys much love and jangan gaduh gaduh okeh! 
Love you guys so much!!


Me, Haffby & Hilmi. Caption : Kami Generasi Poyo

Speak No Evil, See No Evil, Hear No Evil 

Amira Gorjes and Me

My Handsome Heroes - Bapak and Haffby

Hilmi, Tante and Me 





Le Groom to be

With his Momma

Us

With Cousin Sister Love - Kak Jijo

Qistina and er new Family to Be

Ze Ladies

Qissy, Haffby and Bro Nanai

Me with Qissy Baby

Mesti mau tunjuk cincin ma :p

As usual, Aku paling  Poyo

My parents and Opah 

I love my M.a.M.a

Mama and Qiss' Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment