Friday, April 4, 2014

It's Never Easy To Be In Other's Shoes

Salam! 

I'm actually delaying my posting.. because i'm  not sure whether or not this could be shared here... It has been a crazy week previously, full of colours - things are no longer grey, it's combination of colours. But maybe that's what life is all about, ain't it? 

Need not for me to mention what actually has been happening to me last week - as for me, it's enough for my husband, family and close friends to know about it... but this really taught me a lesson... well, not only one, but LESSONS.. 

I learn that it's always good to prepare for worst
I learn that it's never enough sit comfortably where you are,
I learn that not everyone could accept you the way you are
                                                     (believe it or not, this is the realm world. Getting cruel day by day)
I learn that not everyone will be by your side when you're down 
I learn that not all will understand you the way you want it to be
I learn that unexpected events are to be considered as expected
I learn that sadness can never be heal by faking smiles or laughs, 
I learn that the one who empowers to feel your tears, sorrow is only you, and HIM
I learn that the one who listens to the feelings that we wish to share is HIM
I learn that I am not grateful enough - always forgetting to thank HIM
I learn that people are not the same as you are
                                                        (Never put high hope on people, do things sincerely)
I learn that to have a friend,  be a friend
I learn that to love, is to give and not to whine 
I learn that to compromise is to understand 
I learn that to be free is to let go 
I learn that to walk ahead is to move on 
I learn that after all the things you went through, you'll be stronger
I learn that HE tested you because HE loves you 
                                                       (For wanting you to be a better person)
I learn that it's never easy to be in one's shoes.... 
(Sarah Yasmin Azizan, 5/4/2014- 1306pm)




1 comment:

  1. Sarah, thanks for sharing... it made me reflecting on myself as well...

    ReplyDelete