Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Happy Birthday, My Long Time Hero

Hello, Salam semua :)

Despite of having a quite emo and solemn entry previously, I guess everybody could have some gist that I am currently at my difficult moment in life - but tolong ye, it's not something huge like a middle- life crisis or something yes! Hehe!

Anyway, I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Bapak, my Long Time Hero - a very Happy Birthday. Semoga panjang umur sentiasa! Haih, there are just no words to describe how mashh i love my Bapak :) 

This year, it's a really ordinary celebration - but of course with good food! We brought him to Nyonya Kitchen di Plaza Masalam. Wahh, sedap sampai besday boy pun terdiam dan terpana. Eh?! 

Anyway, happy birthday bapak. Sweet 17. You deserve to be happy, by all means! Hehe. Much love, from me :) 

Initially, I posted something on FB fot my dad, ingatkan dia tak nampak. Rupanya dia dapat baca jugak. Apa lagi, blushing kejap! Heheh.. Anyway, here's something that I hope it's not too late to be shared here :) 

"I can never give a perfect wish for this hero of my mom, my siblings and me. You simply rock, Bapak. Nobody can ever tell how lucky I am to be your daughter, and you never know how many numbers of people out there are envy over you as you are just who you are - a person with a huge heart that never fails to make people smile that you never even complain about anything. Even when you're angry, you simply give way to silence and time to calm yourself down. May Allah bless you always my dear Bapak. Much much love from you Dibabab daughter, Mimin :) love you always. And for all family members, thanks for making this happen. Love love love. Syukran, Ya Allah! #azizans"

P/s: i am still wondering how did he managed to read that post when he actually has no FB. Haaaaaaa. Saspen nii

No comments:

Post a Comment