Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sweet & Candy Fair 2013 @ UIA Gombak

Salam Readers!
Cak kun cak!
I'm back!

Ini cerita last weekend punya al kisah.... We decided to participate as one of the vendors at the Sweet & Candy Fair 2013 at UIA Gombak... Ni adalah hasil perbincangan Haffby and his brother, Hadi... as Hadi nak jual flower bouquets with his friends....

So, gagahkan diri jugak... last week was a truly tiring week for both me and Haffby.. We woke up, off we went to work and came home, and soon after Isya' prayers, we started baking and baking... of course we intended to sell MynnKies :)

Alhamdulillah, with the supports from le parents in law, they suggested to sell Dadih as well as Coconut Jelly :) I must say that my Mom In Law punya recipe for coconut jelly is superb okeh! Bila masuk tekak je rasa macam sejuk je, macam sedap je..hmmm.. *gaya Shasha femes tu cakap kan*

What we gained? much much experience... I must admit that since the SC's Charity Sale, this is the biggest booth sale that I have ever participated for my very first time... Well, as it is stated up there, this fair is mainly for those who are selling sweets, desserts, and etc.. therefore, we are not really looking forward for the income, yet we really strive for experience, to see the market potential of our product...

Blessingly lucky, we had the owner of Heliz Cookies as the vendor next to us... the owner is very friendly, keep motivating us to get more serious in business.. she also shared some tips and ways to be a successful entrepreneur...

I learnt a lot... a lot is referring to a whole lot... and true enough, after that weekend, I started to view things not only as an entrepreneur, but I also view things in the perception of customers/buyers as well...

Therefore, since 2014 is not far neough from now... I guess it's time for me to start take my pen and paper and jot down what are the things to be improved on :)

Syukur, Alhamdulillah :)


Some of our Cookies and Marshmellow

MarsJar.. yums!


Fresh flowers :) 

Opening Ceremony of Sweet & Candy Fair 2013

A Happy Customer she is 

Supporting my new baby, PropnPop

Thank you guys!

Last but not least, the owner of Heliz Cookies 

No comments:

Post a Comment