Friday, September 27, 2013

Date with Momma!

Hello!
Sejak kahwin, kita kena ikut suami kita... and sometimes, it's beyond control... most of the time, bila kita plan lain, at the end of the day, jadi lain pulak... this is because "Always expect the unexpected" punya cases...

Okay, so... Semalam I took a day off to bring Mom to for a detox treatment dekat Selayang.. Unfortunately, the place is closed and off we went for lunch!

I drove mom to OU for a Sushi Date and there she was.. Happy eating and yes. we talked on many things, walaupun keadaan I tak berapa nak sihat sebab my tekak sakit gila! So, semalam suara I macam ada takde je! :D

Anyway, i'm happy to really spend time with her.. and talk on so many things with her... I believe she's the reason I believe to be stronger in whatever happens! Love you ma!

3 - 6 pm - ada discount ye!
A happy Mama !

No comments:

Post a Comment