Monday, January 5, 2015

Resolution: Reorganising Things and Looking for the Solutions

Hello!
Still, it's not too late for me to wish myself and everybody a happy new year and welcome 2015. As stated in my previous post on the ups and downs of my 2014... I am pretty sure everybody has their own experience kan?

So, what is your resolution?  to me.. resolution is more towards organising things from what to be prioritised from the most important and least important.... and yes, once when it's organised, we gotta look for solutions and alternatives to make it work kan? :D

2015


  • Earlier part of the year, I have to work hard to find part time jobs to cover my expenses. Currently, i'm now at my third trimester of pregnancy and it's quite impossible for people to hire pregnant lady, especially when they have reached their third trimester. Kind of susah. Right? Lagi lagi bila pikir balik how the previous company had treated me.. MashaaAllah, ngeri!
  • March, the little one will be in my arms - InshaaAllah, If he really follow the cycles of 40 weeks of pregnancy, the baby is expected to arrive and meet everyone on the 21st March 2015. Seriously, not that far from now you see :)
  • I want to stay focus on my responsibilities as a wife, daughter, sister and a friend. I know i have not much time but the considerations on things to be prioritised take place here.. and yes, added to another responsibility --> being a mom!
  • To commit seriously in my masters education... this is no kidding... i've worked hard and committed in my second semester, thinking about how much I messed things up during my first semester... Frankly, I started to feel the good vibes, with the help and cooperation with fellow friends. 
  • Well, basically I want  to just work hard to get my dream career, to work in one of the local institutions as a lecturer and keep my mouth shut.. boleh? :)
  • Of course, to be a better muslimah :) sama sama la kita belajar ok? 

Well, that's about mine... what about yours? Remember, organise, and look for solutions and aternatives --> that's make resolutions be motivation :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment