Thursday, October 3, 2013

Introducing: Props&Pop

Assalamulaikum and Good Day Everyone!

Hari ni mode hati berbunga bunga ala ala Taman Rerama kat KL tu .. tak tahu kenapa! Siap update blog dengar lagu Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun lagi okayh?

Well, for all this while, I have been searching what is actually my interest... Since those days, I have always loved unique things.. I have always adore pretty things, and of course to see people's smiles are the best moment that I could ever encountered in my life...

For those who know me, they understand that camera and I can't be seperated..Aiyoh, mind the selfie and what not la, tapi I really treasure pictures, because pictures can tell you many things that you yourself can't even imagine ye...

So, lepas borak borak dengan dearest Haffby on what I wish to do and to get serious with, he agreed to fully support me on my plans... and yes, besides cookies, I now have another business to develop, which is Photobooth... I have started my very first photo booth project (D.I.Y tau!)  for my wedding, a week before the big day! Hehe, luckily I have a good buddy to help me out with the props! Thanks AhQish!

Now, after giving it a serious and big huge thought, I have decided to come out with our very own photobooth business, and everybody... Let me introduce you to Props&Pop.. And our very first project is at the little kiddos birthday bash, last Sunday, 29th September 2013.  Here are the pictures: -

Our backdrop of the day 
Haffby and my AhQish - Tunangan kazenku :D 
Diorang yang excited kaw kaw :D 


Haffby - the happy husband of mine 
Eryne and Mira 
Knight Aqeef and Sir Farell 
Me, Auntie Rose and AhQish

Me and Haffby 

With Lil Eryne
Sir Danial and Sir Kasha 
Le Princesses
Baby Myra and Kak Nonie
Fun Fun Time
Selfie Time 
A Happy Family- thanks for the support Along!
Princess Eryne and her Queen :) 


Therefore, kepada those yang mencari a photobooth service, please don't hesitate to drop a comment here.. As I promise, good price will be given! And more more moreee themes are coming! :D and once the official page for Props&Pop is out, I'll surely let it be announced here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment