Wednesday, August 28, 2013

SC's Two Events: I'm One Lucky Girl!


Hello Hello Everybody!
Assalamualaikum :)

Well, i've not been posting for quite some time... And here I am.. kali ni I nak ramble about the two events that took place at Securities Commission sempena Hari Raya Aidilfiri and also to celebrate our 56th Malaysian Independence....

I'm one of the luckiest person on earth, that I managed to join and attend two beautiful events of the company... It was the Seccom's Raya Open House, that was not only full of scrumptious food, but also to be able to listen to a talk given by our Iron Lady, Tan Sri Rafidah Aziz... Oh my, I love the way she delivers her speech, sangat girl power hokeh? And yes, inspirational and motivational.. Kepada jejantans di luar sana --> don't mess okeh. We Malaysian ladies sangat powerfull *cewah!*
hot momma - Raja in the house :) 


Us with Datin Teh 

With the gorgeous ladies 


With Kak Fiza yang Sangat Sabar melayan keSENGALan saya :)
With Kak Pah and Kak Fiza - the business ladies yang gigih :)




With Kak Nie yang Molek . - a loving Mama :)


Some of her powerful phrases that were said during the Merdeka Leadership Series that I ingat up to now, that I wish to share with you guys:

  • "You don't tell people to get out from the comfort zone as of course people won't move from their comfort zone, but encourage them to go to a more comfortable zone, which is to try higher" - 20/8/2013 @ Merdeka Leadership Series Talk in Suruhanjaya Sekuriti, Malaysia.

  • "Language is important. Kita bukan nak cakap Bahasa Inggeris sebab berlagak, but it's very important for communication. I made my staff learned English again because I am strict when it comes to Kertas Kerja, as well as I am concern about my staff's proficiency in English Language" 20/8/2013 @ Merdeka Leadership Series Talk in Suruhanjaya Sekuriti, Malaysia.
  • "Jangan kerana nyamuk, kelambu dibakar"20/8/2013 @ Merdeka Leadership Series Talk in Suruhanjaya Sekuriti, Malaysia.
  • "I take care of my self - from the choice of hairstyles to what I wear. I even melawa at home, not only at the office. Be presentable. Orang suka tengok orang and barang cantik" 20/8/2013 @ Merdeka Leadership Series Talk in Suruhanjaya Sekuriti, Malaysia.
  • "Honesty is important towards Integrity" 20/8/2013 @ Merdeka Leadership Series Talk in Suruhanjaya Sekuriti, Malaysia.
A picture with Tan Sri Rafidah Aziz and SC's Chairman, Datuk Ranjit Ajit Singh


Phewh.. banyak kan? Well, I believe the talk that I attended not only threw impact to me, but I guess it affected most of us who are there, especially for us in aiming for the better us with more opportunities.. :) 


Okay, the next event is of course, Merdekarama 2013 :) Oh my, I think I got so much excited compared to others sebab ala ala jiwa guru yang bersemangat tentang seni persembahan kan? cewah, over sangat statement tu.. and yes, i'm amazed with all performances... ada menyanyi, ada mendeklamasikan sajak, and ada lakonan.. wahh! And Alhamdulillah, SIDC won the first place. Sangat bangga dengan pencapaian diorang! Hehehe.. Such creative elements, as well as associated with talents who are so good with berbalas pantun and most elements of patriotisme - national anthem, facts about Merdeka and also flags. Anyway anyhow, these are all at the moment that I can share. More to come, In Shaa Allah :) 
some of the SIDC Familia 


Throughout the Merdekarama 2013 :) 


The troops are getting ready to support SIDC 


With the lovely ladies - while waiting for the event to start 



Macam macam style ado - joget inang pun hado! :p



Kibarkan Jalur Gemilang :)





No comments:

Post a Comment