Sunday, June 9, 2013

Surprisingly, it finally turned out to be a surprise!

Hello,hello! :) 
how's everybody's weekend? As for me, my family and I had organised BBQ dinner for my mom, and of course it was meant to be a surprise for her and we made it! She had no idea about us planning for her and also organising it apart from inviting my uncle to come over... 

We started of with planning this occasion somewhere last week, and Alhamdulillah,, adik beradik I semua bagi good cooperation.. This time around, it's more interesting sebab semua in laws are helping and dah makin ramai, so it's merrier you know! 

So, after we decided siapa to do this, siapa to do that... ha, bermula la adventure of Yasmin and Hafiz... off we went to Alamanda to get the stuffs to marinade and what not.. balik je dari rumah, le husband kata he's willing to marinade it with me, and yeap.. time is well spent that kitorang sibuk marinade and slept at 3 AM...

We started the event basically dari pukul 6 petang sebab nak set up the bbq pit and all la... Frankly, excited sangat sampai not really makan last night... I had Ain, Qis and also Zulaika with me, as well as my darling lil cousin... apa pun, i'm so proud of you mr husband as you helped a lot last night.. sayang u more lah macam nie! :D

As a daughter, I'm happy to see mama's been smiling and had great laugh with people around her last night... what more do I want actually? Of course to see people around me happy... i think, my husband and i felt happy that people seem to be enjoying their food.. *kiranya tak sia sia la tido lambat,heehehe*

Yang best nya, good food is served, as well as good companion around us... Dah lama rasanya tak rasa macam ni.. :) i'm glad that at least I made my mom smile last night! and thanks to everybody for helping and coming! :D



Meet Adreanna Aryssa

Boys are getting ready :)



The One who helped me a lot! :)

Mesti kena bergaya

Nom Nom





The nephew - mischievous as always :D

Le husband - excited nak memanggang and also melahap D:

The food!



My dad and the Apple :)

My oh - so - SWAG lil bro :D



Grill Grill Grill 

Favourite Boys I

Favourite BOys II




Happy Lady :)

Mom now has an assistant to help her :D





We decided to go something different this time around - Motchi 



They are partners in crime 

Mama Mochi

Mochi Mama

See, he's always there with Pom. hehe



Happy People. Happy Mochi

Le aunt and Le husband - my favourites! 

The Girls :D 

The Girls : "Crazy Yasmin" :D 




p/s: Oh ya, introducing my talented cousin Kamilia with her Cup Song :)









No comments:

Post a Comment