Thursday, June 6, 2013

Happy 56th Mom!

Hello! This time around, the entry is about the queen of my heart... :)

It's Puan Arni Amiruddin... Wow, I can't believe time flies so fast that my mom is now 56.. I still remember those days when she went and came back for work... Hehe, especially with her daily routine - checking out our homework from school, which I guess had turned us to who and what we are today... :) 

Kalau nak cakap pasal jasa dan pengorbanan mama, memang ltakkan habis and takkan pernah terbalas sebab that's why mothers are special.. :) thanks mama..

Kat sini, min nak ucapkan Selamat Hari Ulang Tahun ke 56, I know you don't like big things surrounded by you, but you deserve it... deserve a day off special.. :) Just so you know, I love you always and no words could describe how lucky I am to be your daughter.. :)

Mom and I - a year a go.. at Jakarta for my wedding preparation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment