Saturday, January 21, 2012

As it continues...

Hello there..
It's been too long since i last nagging here.. i've been busy coping up with things around me though :) anyway, things are more or less different as it used to be. As for now, i am in relationship and i am engaged to the one that has been through with me through all the ups and down since 5 years ago *though we broke up for a year, i can never deny that he stole my heart and he still does that :)*

I'm looking forward for my future realising the fact that i'm getting older, not younger and not to be mentioned 'FATTER' as well that i need to work on something.. :) Alhamdulillah, things were great as my family members and friends are always here to support this gedikness of mine...

:) Okay, since this is my first entry after for so many months, i guess i'm gonna soon update my blog often :) keep it going guys~! :)

xoxo,
minazizan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment