Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Securities Commission's 20th Annual Gala Dinner

Assalamualaikum semuaaaa *dengan lambaian seorang diva*.. 
As stated above, these are the highlights of SC's 20th Annual Gala Dinner (while as for me? my very first time lor!)

Well, it has been a very beautiful night... The dress code was "Black Tie" - basically a theme that requires you to dress up ala ala Grammy award - kalau yang macam perempuan, they should be wearing dresses, men with suits, and etc...*except saya...saya punya theme... Nauzubillah.. nanti la, just browse the pictures and I will let you know what's my theme!*

People are all dressed up beautifully that some of them you wouldn't notice who is who, probably because of the make up and hair do... As quoted by one of the staff :-

"Bila lagi nak melaram sakan? Setahun sekali je boleh.. sebab mana tahu boleh dapat award?"


Not surprisingly, I'm surrounded by beautiful ladies, handsome gentlemen and the venue of the dinner was just spectacular... who would have guessed it's held in one of the beautiful hotel in Malaysia? :) yeap, in deed it's THE Majestic Hotel... Va Va Voom, once I entered there *untung ya amat sebab I managed to enter one of their rooms due to the task that I'm assigned for that evening..and all we (Kak Fiza, Aizar) did once we entered the room was to just scream and couldn't believe how awesome the room is! sumpiiit cantik!*

Okay, enough of babbling regarding the rooms of the hotel and what not.. moving on to the event, it went well... My task was to usher all the VVIPs, including our Chairman of SC... *tanya perasaanku? Nervous tak hengat toque..* and yes, did the task well, walaupun can be considered as first- timer gitu... Only Allah SWT and me knew how my knees were vibrating that night, imagine that! Oh yes, with not to forget the dress that I wore that night... it was superbly long *siapa suruh tak alter? dengan jayanya ingat diri tu tinggi and dengan bantuan kasut tinggi, ingat masalah leh selesai la ye? and plus, masa tu diri dengan yakin-nya ingat boleh pakai kasut tinggi gila padahal tak tau yang banyak jalan kann*

Moving on.. my stomach was filled with so many butterflies *apart from the blubbers :P, i know!* once Isaw my Mr Arrogant - Haffby... Ahaks! Sangat handsome and heart -meltng.. *Thank You Allah for this creature that came into my life, hope he never leaves no matter how fat I grow, how loud I cry, how.. eh! ni save untuk wedding anniversary punya entry lah ye*

The performaces were not bad at all.. Who have any idea that SC staff are all talented... Well, we had this SC Got Talent competition, as part of the performances that night... Fuiyyoh, memang ternganga cakap lu.. they can sing, they can dance and best of all, they are all entertaining... Highlight of the performances that nigt? Oh well, to have our Datuk Chairman singing for us Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and --> Bila Larut Malam.. mampu? If Opah I dengar pun definitely Opah pun ber-Tarakucha cha okayh :D 

We ended the night with lots of pictures and good memories... Of course, great laugh. various poses and definitely a night to remember :) 
Hasil Nukilan Mekap MakJemah a.k.a Bidan Terjun malam tu :p

My Boss and Director - Orang kuat SIDC diorang ni :) 
Kak Ani and Kak Yati - Sisters Loving :) 
Kak Fiza and Diar 
Kak Pah and Hubs 
They are also my pillars of Strengths :) 
TheThick and Thin, cewah :D 
With the Lovely Mamas
Gorgeous Ladies of SIDC :) 
Hugs and Kisses from Us :) 
The Captain of Netball - receiving the token of appreciation on a Special Night
The Best Dressed Couple. Korang memang handsome!
With Kak Fiza and her Netball sweethearts!

Okay, kesimpulan dia? Apa konsep I malam tu? 


Oops, I'm more like a Barney! Come one everybody, sing with me.. I Love you, You Love me..lalalalalala~

with the love.of.my.life ;) 
Dah kata dah... Mr Arrogant saya handsome *cair macam lilin jap*


No comments:

Post a Comment