Sunday, December 8, 2013

Big Bad Wolf 2013

Assalamualaikum Darlings. 

Well, have you ever heard of Big Bad Wolf? Haha... As far as I remember, this is the closest story that I can ever remember about the Big Bad Wolf... 


Haha.. remember this story kids? It's about the Three Little Pigs - busy looking and creating their own home, but ended being ambushed by Mr Big Bad Wolf.. the famous tag line? --> I'll Huff, and I'll Puff and I'll Blow Your House Down... hehehe!

But this time around, I'm not here to share about any AESOP Fables, or short stories or things like that.. But I just want to share about this crazy annual phenomenon in Malaysia - The Big Bad Wolf Books Sale! yeap, it's here and it's an annual practice for me to go and hunt for books!

Compared to those previous years, this year I have set a target to buy books- more like biography, and true stories *dah tak nak dah baca Chic Lit ni... nanti asyik berangan je... sekarang tiba masa untuk jadi DEWASA.. chewah!* 

This Big Bad Wolf started last Friday, 6th December 2013 and shall lasts up to 15th December 2013 - and it seems that daily, the sales will be going on for 24 hours - non stop... So why would you want to miss this opportunity? Especially for those bookworms? 

I called my aunt and get her permission to bring my cousin to accompany me for this trip - because I very well know that she loves reading so much... and yes at the same time, I just got turned down due to my beloved comes handsome Haffby is participating in one of those Run for Charity thingy - and therefore, I'm all ALONE in this...cehhh, nasib baik Asmara agreed to come along with me.. :) 

We arrived Mines Exhibition Centre at around 9.15 and there goes our adventure on books hunting.. homagad, I tell you... Can jadi gila once you entered there.. *Macam my case, setahun sekali la jadi gila masuk exhibition ni..Ni dah tahun ketiga, so dah tiga kali gila :D* 

I still remember how my cousin reacted towards this books sale once she entered the entrance... Dia macam terkejut gila...and plus, she's wondering why people even brought their travelling bag with them... kelass!!

So, our books hunting ended at 1130am and yes, with a big happy grin on our face- but however... we still think that there are many more books to buy... Tapi, kami bawak bawak bersabar and tak ikut nafsu to buy! Ahaks.. 

And due to the excited-ness that I'm having, I definitely start reading my first book already *sampai hati tolak buku yang lain ke tepi tu...* 

As for those yang tak pergi lagi, tolong la pergi.. jangan la asyik nak pergi wedding and makan tempat best best je.. Consider yourself a book perhaps? Oh come on, reading helps a lot to be a better you okeh? It doesn't even caused you a Bisul pun kalau beli buku RM8 instead of RM50 lebih okeh! :D 

Well, for further information on this, please visit this website :) BIG BAD WOLF 



Entrance Entrance 
Books Books 

Crazy with the Choices of Books 
Me and the books

Hasil Tangkapan Saya 
Them lining up to pay the books 

Happy Her 
Happy Me 
Happy Us 


No comments:

Post a Comment