Monday, September 9, 2013

Of AIF's 2013 Open House and SC's 2013 Treasure Trove

Salam to All!
Well, I have not been updating for quite some time, pardon me for that but I'm just giving you some space to miss me more *alasan je tu* :)

Well, last week has been a tremendously full of activities for this person named Sarah Yasmin Azizan. I have been busy preparing the cookies and congo bars for the charity event on 6.09.2013... I must admit that I don't prepare much things, but more or less the intention is for charity and for the experience doing it :)

A day before the Treasure Trove event, le colleagues and I - Kak Fiza, Kak Ani and Kak Pah went to Lanai Kijang for AIF's Open House... Ohmagad, tempat dia sangat gemmmppppaktakhengat punya! The place is just so awesome and the food is fantastic! I can see everybody is enjoying their food and time, especially me... And coincidentally, le colleagues and I wore the same colour that day - Blue! gituuu! What more can I say? Lucky girl I am, Alhamdulillah!

The Ladies in Blue 


The Beautiful Ladies and the Blue hippo (The most Right)

Gift collection!


Pertandingan Meganyam Ketupat!

Nom Nom sesh!



What went in my stomach! :) 

SOME choices of food :)


The next day, SC has organised a charity fair that opens for all staff to have their charity bazaar... bukan main, ada jual tudung, jual accessories as well as nyummmeeeyh food! To be honest, I'm just so lucky and thankful to be given this experience to go through this memorable events sebab I definitely jakun when it comes to all this... Tak pernah la katakan!  :) baru la kita leh work in a fun environment.. kan kan? Well, nak kata sales I meletop tu idak le, tapi boleh la..dah kata untuk charity kan :) The bottom line is, I'm proud that all SIDCians helped each other to make this event successful *untung ka rugi ka, belakang kira naa!*

Labelling - buat sendiri la... no need nak print out bagai :) 

The supportive office mates that no one could ever wish for :) Thanks guys! 

Charity Cookies ku :P 

Congo Bars with Motivational Quotes :) 

Tauke Tauke :) 

Orang Kaya Baru hasil jualan Durian Crepes! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment