Sunday, April 8, 2012

Something must be done!

Okayh, as mr E.T is being so understanding, he asked me to hang out with my mom and help her out for my bro's wedding.. Ha, pejam celik pejam celik, June is getting nearer! Well, we went to Semua House to get all the dulangan's decorations.. oh, how I wish I could snap the photo, but then again, no cameras/ photography allowed gitu... yes, it might be something to be 'geram' about but they deserve to say so as they put priceless effort to make something beautiful as those in the shop.. *dah mula dah berangan nak yang mana - tambahan encik Bapak bagi green light pulak :D*

my cousie Alia and Mom - enjoying their ABC @ Semua House
After all these dulang and hantaran deco settled, mom asked me to drive straight to our tailor in PJ... Ok, while I was driving, I always feel that something is not right.. hurmph~ anyway, as I reached there, mom wanted me to try all those baju kebaya and baju kurungs.. oh mai gad!!! something IS not right...my miss tummy is obviously saying 'HELLO' to everybody.. this is not good!

Seriously, I need to do something... I know there are still time to do all this, but to get all this done I, myself must definitely start it by now, or by no choice - i will just have to let this tummy of mine say HELLO to everybody! Creepy!

Like now, I am stuck in front of my green Toshi and browsing around tips to hide miss tummy from saying HELLO to everyone! erk, HELP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment