Thursday, August 24, 2017

I am back and...

Salam everyone...
Greetings and hello~

This has been way such hiatus for me to get back the groove and keep sharing here... other than procrastinating, I have to say that being a homemaker and a mom full time has stolen  most of my time there... things like laundry, cooking, feeding, playing with the boys (*yes, I have now 2 boys with me - the first one is 29 months-old while the youngest one is going to be 5 months old at the end of this month)..

Things have changed rapidly.. in a way that I had never had any thoughts thinking about how tough life would be to put away your career, your passion but to focus on your children and do what's best for them...and you never know you will be developing new things that you can never imagine developing!

At first I thought that it's not necessary for me to share what I experienced here but thinking about  how roller coaster my life is right now - well not to say later it will not be any more... i know, very well that this journey has just started.. i figure, "hey why not for me to share it here? Well, not only to those who follow my blog, but for MY kids.yes, they need to  know the many of colours they have contributed in my life and also my husband's".. 

Therefore... please watch this space for more ups and down adventures with me... and perhaps i just need to make it clear that this is my playground... so i write what i write la ok? don't be emo, don't be too judgemental.. like what old people always say... things happen for reasons, and never think that everyone who shares the same shoe has the same heart. eh?





:)

Love,
Min
#bondabebel

No comments:

Post a Comment