Thursday, February 11, 2016

#akunakkurus: progress :)

Salam :) 

I have mentioned in my previous post that there will no longer be empty vessel.. Dah tak nak cakap je habuk pun takde kan? 

So yes, I am determined to have a healthy lifestyle.. At the moment, jumlah pengurangan berat tak banyak, tapi I can feel the difference in the shape, contour of the body.. Waist is slightly, or very slightly small.. Chin's double chins is not really round now.. Haha! 

What have i been doing? I did not cut down my rice, noodles or pasta.. No! i kena makan, kalau tak makan where to gain energy kan? :) tapi quantity tu berpada pls!
 


I am now practising healthy lifestyle as much as I could.. Saying no to fast food bukan mudah ye tapi percaya lah, those are the factor that hinders weight loss.. 

My best friend now is my water bottle. The least i drink daily is 2.5 litre.. Aiming for more actually as it helps to burn calories more when you workout, urinate and so on..and, i am trying very hard to cut down my sugar intake.. Huhu nightmare lah benda manis nii

Exercise routine ni lahh yang den lomah tapi kalau makan tak exercise pun tak boleh.. Jadinya at the moment I am focusing on workouts like bicycle crunches, planks, squats and lot of jumping - fun to do would be star jump! 

Next, nak cuba lari lari pulak..
Kalau tak boleh, kita jalan laju kan.. Hehe.. Who's with me? Chaiyok!! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are my inspiration now!
    After I had my hair cut, I can see clearly that I have double chins and I wanna get rid of my 'second' chin..
    Wish me luck and keep sharing your story here Mynn...hehehe..

    ReplyDelete