Thursday, June 19, 2014

Done with First Semester :)


Hello everybody!
As you all know, I am working plus studying at the same time..
Well, there are just too many things that I had to go through- not to mention only me, but I guess all of my classmates in the class had went through things as well, it just depends on how they did it yawww.

So there goes.. Three subjects in a semester is a definite not easy.. Sometimes I do think that it's easy, but when I got to see the marks and all.. Haaa.. Ketap bibir chuolls! 

Anyway, it was a memorable journey that I will always remember.. Endless night completing assignments, anoyying skme friends to ask for info just because you didn't pay much attention in class (saya tau saya jahat) muahaha.. And you just name it all here..

Alhamdulillah, all is completed. Most importantly is to just wait for the results. Huhu. That scare me
Really! 






No comments:

Post a Comment