Monday, June 3, 2013

What has it got to do with Writing?

Hello everybody...
and welcome to the month of June 2013! MashaaALLAH.. how time flies, really fast and furious gitu..
Anyway, I went for a road trip with le husband and parents' in law last weekend that I tak sempat nak upload and update anything... trust me, I swear I would give second thoughts on car ride to Pantai Timur during school holidays... Aiyo, memang la lenguh satu badan... hah, will tell more once le husband uploaded the pics kat laptop dia..maklum la, kalau update blog takde gambar, macam tak beria je orang nak baca sampai bawah.. kan? :D 

Well, yes.. the title up there... what has it got to do with writing? Well, I have so many things on my mind.. Writing relaxes my serabut minded, writing soothes my tense and writing helps me to explain more... At times kita ni banyak cakap tu ye, tapi ada benda yang I rasa should be left unspoken, but recorded through writing system.. Espcially bila tengah marah... You rasa semua orang lah yang paling faham pasal you dalam dunia ni, tapi sebenarnya kita kena ingat, tak semua yang rapat dengan kita ni boleh jadi kawan baik kita, and tak semestinya yang tak rapat dengan kita tak boleh jadi kawan baik kita... okay, pasal friendship ni., I don't wanna say much.. hehe

So, writing itself determines how the readers read.. different people have different types of views and opinion.. biasa la kan, we are all brought up in a different environment and background - which I find that writing can be unique and special... 

Macam dari kecik pun, my mom always asked us to write down things that we do daily... tak kisah la in a point form ke, in a paragraph ke, or even just scribble in the notepad.. dengan garang, mak aku akan check apa yang kita tulis.. Macam I, my mom started to puji me because I'm the one among my brothers yang rajin update... tapi sampai satu tahap, my mom naik berang sebab banyak sangat perkataan "Selepas Itu..Selepas itu"... guess what? I managed to discover the synonym of it.. so I chose "Kemudian, kemudian, kemudian"... of course, selepas itu mak saya pun berang dan kemudian pun lagi berang! hahaha!

I have tons of so called journal or diaries - I love writing, and to me there's no need for specific correct grammar to write anything that you feel in your blog, or journal or diary - that's yours and that's just you... :) it would be delightful if others read and enjoy themselves...

however, I regretted the fact that aku buang a log book full of poetry that I wrote by myself starting dari form 2... haih, bijak! masa tu ingat macam boleh je buat lagi... but as time flies by, whatever that is about to be written has always unpredictable..hanya Allah yang tahu!


Like now even, since I start working at this new work place, I guess I don't want to take the risk of keeping everything inside... My perasaan is not just a normal gobok. it's like a kereta kebal dah... haha, so I decided to have my new journal so that whatever that I feel like wriing, doesn't matter if you're angry or not, then that would be a place for me to play and chill with,., just a pen and paper... but of course, lebih afdal jika kita sampaikan doa pada Allah SWT :)

Frankly, kalau I ada anak anak besok, I would definitely encourage them to write and write... and as for parents, appreciate la kan :D

Mine - berani baca ar! :D 


Therefore, dah macam banyak sangat je ramble rumble ni... hope to update more soon!

Remember!! Live, Love, Laugh and Learn :) 
Sample of journal :) - Google
The famous break up letter 2013 - Google 

Cute kan? This is from Google :)




No comments:

Post a Comment