Monday, January 23, 2012

Chilling Saja

E.t decided to go out for a date with me tonight and after Maghrib prayer, we set off to The Curve.. Had a really quick dinner at Secret Recipe and we chose to watch Bujang Terlajak *i know,right?* and and anddd, i am so happy to see one of my girls who was busy snapping her *alamak-tak-tahu-la-boyfriend-ke-tak*'s pictures.. Beeheee.. Nanti ada gambar kat bawah :)

Maybe it's one if the earliest shows that we can get through out the night.. Ye la, i tak nak la if my mom gets angry with me kan.. :) so, ya! I must say that the story was a bit of a cliche that i may predict what's next n blablablablalala :) *As what E.T said, i can be one of the film director in this country as mostly, 60% of what i predicted were more on the CORRECT sides.. Bahahaha*

Came home quite late, but ta, he's there to spend some time with me completing such forms :)

P/s: i don't need a rich man or a fancy car to make my day, just a smile and sincerity of spending quality time with me would have made me the luckiest girl in the world :)

Xoxo,
minazizan

No comments:

Post a Comment