Thursday, May 30, 2013

Be Strong My Hero, My Dad...

I have always adore him and he will never be replaced by any other dad in this world... 

My dad is currently suffering of dengue and now admitted in the hospital... The blood palette's reading seems to be changing drastically.. Today is the 4th day and I can tell very well that he's struggling and fighting his very best to go againts this virus.. At first, I didn't get it when he always been refusing to drink more water so that it could help him rehydrate but only today I got to know that his stomach is in a very pain.. I saw him two days ago at his ward - still remember cleary how he shivered and also difficulty to sleep... 

Went for a visit as well last night.. The doctor said that his temperature keeps on changing, and his blood palette reading was at 60!

And today i was expecting good news to be heard, but we are alarmed by the latest reading which is 21.. He is now in HDU room and under strict invigilation where by the nurses must come and go like almost every half an hour to monitor everything...

I can see everybody is sad, worried and gloomy.. But Bapak is being Bapak.. He tried not to dissapoint people around him and he portrayed a positive behaviour...

But deep down inside, he confessed and complained  that his stomach and liver are beginning to feel sore and painful.. 

However bapak, I want you to be strong. I love you. We love you Azizan Abdul Rashid.. Please be strong, hold on a little longer my hero, my dad. I love you, i really love you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment