Sunday, April 12, 2015

Introducing... ABDUL RAQEEB WILDAN

Salam Semua :)

I promised to reveal the name of my son kan? So, here it is.. meet my sunshine and new hero in my life... his name is Abdul Raqeeb Wildan :)

Abdul Raqeeb - Hamba Allah yang Mengawasi
Wildan - Anak Muda yang tetap muda..

As mentioned in my previous post, my son was born on 14th March, 2015 at 0110am :) Alhamdulillah, he is growing bigger and healthier day by day, inshaaAllah.. Dengan apa yang orang cakap, I guess it's true that babies change people life... and as for me? I'm enjoying every bit of it :D never a second I regretted, but of course.. there's always challenge! will update more inshaaAllah :D






4 comments:

  1. boolatnya.... :-) smg menjadi anak yg soleh :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulillah tahniah awak...
    Dr.arifah ade checkup after office tak..
    Kos bersalin average berapa ek..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alhamdulillah, thank you awak :)
      awak, drop by email kt kita.. :)
      minazizan@gmail.com

      Delete