Monday, January 19, 2015

How Weekend Was


Salam :) 
It's going to be almost 12.30 AM (when i'm typing this) and I hardly can sleep.

Haffby is currently dibuai mimpi and maybe dia dah sampai area Australia.. Hehe. So, what has been up lately?

My weekend was fruitful and good. Managed to spend it with family and loved ones definitely by basically just simple activities like watching the funny show together with the fam bam at prime time, babysitting both nephew and niece, while encouraging them to talk to my cookie and also to have a good home cooked food with le parents while talking about all the joyous things in the world - be it past, present and future :) 

On Saturday, my uncle held a gathering with all the fam bam, mainly my dad's siblings, having to had tahlil and bacaan yassin for my late grandfather Abdul Rashid who had passed away on last October...

It was good to have all cousins, aunties and uncles around for these kind of family gathering, that I am very sure that my arwah atuk will be smiling and happy to see us all gathered under the same roof, citing the holy verses.. 

Other than that, a pregnant lady is always a prgnant lady.. I've always been craving for my tante's best mee rebus ever! Yum yum, i bet my cookie will love it definitely.. 


Well, till then. Hope to update more! 



No comments:

Post a Comment