Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Jangan Tidak Pernah Bersyukur..

"Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah.

Jangan pernah leka dengan nikmat yang Allah limpahkan.
Jangan mudah senang dengan apa yang dikecapi, namun ini bukan bermaksud kita tamak.
Allah itu kaya, Allah itu maha mengetahui tentang kita yang sangat kerdil ini.."


I'm always worried about how things should be after I resigned from my previous workplace.. I am too worried and conscious about my car payment, my insurance, my bills and you just name all the never ending bills here.. Biasa la, lumrah manusia.. Enough is not enough.. I'm pretty sure you heard of that before?

I talked to my mom a lot about this.. And she always told me that.. "Min, if you fix your relationship with Allah SWT, definitely your heart will be more at ease, you won't feel so panic and inshaaAllah, HE the merciful will help you"... 

Alhamdulillah, I admit that last time I was too busy looking for the so called "rezeki"..  But I often neglected my responsibility as a Muslimah.. What had happened to my relationship with my creator? I must have been ashamed with what I've been doing for all this while.. 


Here I am, in this very new year, I am trying my best to fix things up.. My relationship with Allah -- be it Solat, Apparel, and also the Prophet Muhammad SAW's sunnahs.. InshaaAllah, I will obey things that I should have done.. For truly, I can tell that by patience and solat, magic and miracle do happen. Therefore, believe that Allah never sleeps and always listening to us, and our prayers inshaaAllah.

I guess it's time to always be thankful no matter what, as you never know there are more people who suffer worst things than you are facing now, mashaAllah. 




No comments:

Post a Comment