Friday, January 16, 2015

Happy(Belated) Birthday Post for Hubs *LOL*

Salam.
Just a quick update.. :)
I have mentioned earlier about me doing the pavlovas for husband's small birthday celebration di Surau.

Here I am, taking the opportunity to wish my husband, Hafiz Ismail a very Happy 27th Birthday to you sayang.. May you have all the nicest things in the world, you just name it all. Semoga Allah panjangkan umur, murahkan rezeki dan merahmati you selalu... *walaupun kengkadang rasa macam nak sumbat bantal kat mulut i bila i membebel banyak kan?but cannot do anything la dear, it's very me and it's nature.. eh?*

Anyway, realising this year is going to be extra different because you soon are going to get a new title, no longer only a son, a brother, an uncle, a friend, a husband --> you are so going to be a DAD very soon. Inshaallah, I doakan supaya semua dipermudahkan dan you tabah untuk mengga;as tanggungjawab sebagai khalifah kepada I dan anak kita... :)

Ok, tak mau emo lebih... wishing you a very happy birthday and maafkan I kalau celebration tahun ni tak se va va voom macam tahun lepas.. heheh

I also want to share with the readers about the card that I gave to my husband... :) Love you, my forever haffby :)


No comments:

Post a Comment