Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hilang Sementara, Bukan Selamanya

Harro Harooo Harrrooo!

Howhave you guys been lately? Thumbs up? Thumbs down? Or indescribeable? nyeh!

As for me, I have been doing lot of- hmm... okay la.. TONS of monolgue session everytime I drive to and from work... banyak benda yang berlegar legar dalam minda, terlalu sikit masa nak pikir, and terlalu malas nak type.. *eh?*

At times bermonolog dengan diri sendiri tu penting, sebab you need to be aware of the things that actually happen around you,. especially when things are actually involving you... Bila diri ni selalu pikir yang nasib malang, ha mula la monologue session activated.. :)

By the way, I've been doing a lot of thinking - a talking to my self session- and also solutions to the problems that are taking charge of my life right now... kenapa la dah makin besar ni makin banyak masalah? Serious, badan besar pun satu hal jugak kan? :) 

I'll be back soon with updates and ramble... hehe.. so much sorry as I just don't know what's wrong with my laziness nowadays.. menjadi jadi serigala jadian sangat! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment