Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Beauty of Positivism

Salam!

Sharing things here  won't harm right as this is my territory? chewah!

I suddenly feel like I have tons of things to say, express and just to scribble here on my playground... 

I was truly affected with my previous post that I felt down, well that is not the only contribution that leads to my doom-kind-of feeling, however maybe because of the surroundings now, today and gosh, what more to come in the future? 



We, meaning ALL of us in this world are heere without knowing what's gonna happen the next minute in your life... this same goes to reflection.. some of us are aware that we are surrounded by too much sense of pessimism, and some refused to open any door towards negativity but to choose positivity in life... 

Is there any way that can make this easier?

Is there any way that we can all gather to be in the positive vibes?

I choose to be happy. Tapi, to be happy is not easy so how? Here's how I do it:- 



  1. Tebalkan muka - that's what you just have to do when dealing with pessimistic and negativism..
  2. Reflect  - Always reflect on things that you have done - whether or not it somehow affects one's life..
  3. Close your eyes, nose and just shut Up - Admitting the fact that how much we used to love gossips, hot news and rumours. I learned that these are all craps. hahah... Memang seronok dengar itu ini, pasal orang ni pasal orang tu and all.. but trust me it won't bring you anywhere, except to just make you feel so bad.. and at the end of the day. you tend to hurt sebab orang pun akan bercakap pasal u... so, better shut up :)
  4. Forgive and Seek for Forgiveness - we are human, and we can never run from this..we say things, we made mistakes.. but to ask for forgiveness to the person you hurt that could be intentionally, or unintenionally will somehow lead you to a "better feeling" phase... and yes, if someone is there, hurting you and asking for your forgiveness, sila lembutkan hati and cuba maafkan.. no harm done pun.. although forgetting those shits they put you through seemed tough, however, fogiving them will somehow help you to move on better. :) 

So, is there any tips to be shared here as well? Oh come on..starting today, let's just promote optimism among us.. percayalah, tak rugi apa pun :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment