Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Husband Turns 26

Hello,Salam!
Yeap, i've been hibernating for so long. I have lots of things to share.. And yes, look at the topic.. Alhamdulillah, my husband turns 26, last 14.01.2014..

Well, decided to go for something different this year.. And since this year is the first year for us to celebrate this day together, apa lah lagi kan.. Mak Jems telah bersepakat dengan Office Mate Haffby yang sangat helpful and not to forget, gorgeous.. Namanya Fatin.. She helped to organise a surprise luncheon for le birthday boy a day before his birthday.. (13.01.2014) and Alhamdulillah, it all went well :) Haffby pun memang terkezut zut zut :p

Pada malamnya pulak, he thought it's only my parents and I je nak blanja dia makan.. Rupa rupanya the whole Jijan's Crew.. Waiting for him at the restaurant.. We celebrated at Marhaba Restaurant, Publika.. Happy to see everybody enjoyed their food and had such wonderful time :) 

Haa.. So here comes more exciting part.. The exact date of his birthday.. Nyehs! Pagi tu, i terpaksa tak bagitahu dia perkara sebenar.. *i'm sorry love, just wanted to surprise and make you happy on your 26th BornDay,gittew*.. so, off I went with my brother in law to fetch my youngest brother in law kat Ampang.. Ya Allah, rasa bersyukur sangat sebab segalanya dipermudahkan.. Kebetulan besday boy ada pulak masuk pertandingan kawad kaki comes berarak sempena Maulidur Rasul di Masjid Besi.. 

Tapi, disebabkan bagi alasan nak ambik eye glasses, gigihkan diri jugak menyeret my two brothers in law to come with me to Sunway Pyramid and take my glasses.. Phewh, nasib la sempat.. Tak dapat nak bayangkan kalau kena ambik on weekends.. Ampun, tak sanggup dengan nak hadap jam dan mencari parkir lagi.. Aduhhhh!!

Okay, biasa la ye.. Kalau i dah start bercerita, memang drama tu xboleh lari dari Sarah Yasmin Azizan ni.. hehe! Back to the story, all of is managed to work on another surprose for him.. This time around kat Wadihana Islamic Steakhouse, Bangi.. Ahhhaaa... Memang besday boi terkezut zut zut lagi and biasa la...i'm married to a very sensitive and emotional boi.. Jadi menitik skitttt air matanye.. Sebab dapat berkumpul dgn adik adik and parents together.. Siapa tak happy kalau dapat berkumpul dengan family kann??



Well Haffby, i really hope that this will be something meaningful for you.. I don't have much money to buy you luxorious things, I however have a heart to put effort in trying to make you happy.. :) 

Happy 26th Love. May Allah bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment