Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hafmynn's 1st Wedding Anniversary

Salam!
Tadaaaaa.. Alhamdulillah, it's been a wonderful journey of 1 year and 4 days of our marriage... I must say that it is very early, macam baby jagung... But, what more can I asked for? Thankful enough... :) 

Since those younger days, I have a lot of conversation with momsie about marriage, family and actually more towards maintaining responsibilities as not only a girl... Mama selalu pesan, jadi perempuan ni bukan senang... we have to know how to really bring ourself, especially bila dah kahwin... chewah, look at me now, Mama! A girl who develops to be a lady...amboiii! kellas tak ayat mak? 

And true enough... life is always challenging.. the fact that you can never get anything you want, yes? however, that doesn't mean that the attempt on making something real shall stop there... Therefore, I learnt that if you want something to happen, you gotta work for it bebeh!

To me, marriage it self has taught me a lot in decission making, time management, the awareness of responsibilities... and most important, the need to fall in love with the same person daily :)

As it is said... "Indah nya perkahwinan".. yes it is, but need to remember, it needs two to tango :)

And to the love of my life, I love you beyond words, to the moon and back, and 'till Jannah I want to be with you :) Love you, Hafiz Ismail :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment