Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What's next?

Salam Semua :)
This post is something that is not related to any events or any occasion, but it all just happened to me... haih..

Just saja gatal nak share here and there...

Well, as a woman who is married *of course to a crazy and handsome husband*, all I want is to be the mother of his child and yes, that's all I want.. :) to be a wife who's always there through thick and thin with hubbylove, as well as to be the supermom to my kids...

Sila jangan deny the fact that more or less this is every woman's wish ain't it?

Jadi sebagai rutin bulanan, the women will be waiting patiently for AF to come.. wondering what is AF? it is Auntie Flow, a.k.a your monthly period lah.. *tu la, gatal sangat meluangkan masa dengan Google about all these menstrual cycles articles and all.. but hey, at least i'm sharing some infos here kan? :) *

And kaboom! My Auntie Flow has not been visiting me for these two months... i'm wondering where has this Auntie went missing? Dah la tak mai, pastu I've been having this funny feeling of headache la, asyik kincin je...pastu mulut penuh air liur la *i know, tak senonoh sangat*, and yes, cepat gila mengantuk.. Macam semalam, ingat nak teman Haffby buat revision for his interview, at the end of the day, I flew to my Lala Lantd at 9.30 pm... say what? 9.30 pm? Sangat bukan Sarah Yasmin Azizan okeh!

Sebenarnya, I feel like malas to go the clinic because ... okay la, let's just change the sentence again... hmm... Sebenarnya, I am so scared to go to the clinic, scared that the result is leading towards dissappointment.. kan? And true enough, doctor said it's Migraine ye kengkawan!

Jadi, I pun dengan gigih bangun and say thanks to the Doctor.. takkan nak marah dia pulak kan?

Motifnya, kalau sakit kepala.. jangan kita assume apa apa sangat la eh... yang penting pergi check and tengok apa doktor cakap :)

And yes, regarding my Auntie Flow who has not visited me yet... nevermind la, let her go lepak Mid Valley or do some year end shopping.. Perhapsthe new year will be a good year for me... Happy shopping auntie!


No comments:

Post a Comment