Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Salam Tahun Baru

Assalamualaikum and Hello Gang!
What's up? Yeap, I tau I'm more like playing hide and seek kebelakangan ni... Prefer to be a silent reader from Blog to Blog...

I really hope that it's not too late for me to wish each and every Muslim a very Salam Maal Hijrah... wow, the time flies so fast that it's now new year... so? what have you achieved for this past one year? hm... let me share mine with yours... :)


  • I got married to an amazing guy in the world
  • I resigned from previous company and start working with a new company. However, both companies' working field are truly different from the field that I'm graduated from. :) 
  • I travelled to most of Thailand's state --> Bangkok, Krabi :) 
  • I start going to Gym more often.
  • I start consume Herbalife 
  • I start to think about healthy lifestyle and put effort to practice it.
  • I start my own version of photo booth - which is currently getting lots of responses *positives and motivates, I supposed*
  • I went for a Laparoscopic Surgery to remove my appendicitis. *Don't want to remember how much pain I suffer from it..huhu*
  • I got the chance to learn, develop and get to know my self better as well as a more clearer future undertakings. 
Cewah... amacam? :) okay la tu kan,... and yes, I managed to lose 5 kilos this year... well, those are just things that take place in my life... however, there are just as many things that happened for people around me which I love to share, but I know...it won't be able for me to share and write all here.... teehee.. *amboi macam tamak berleluasa je kat situuu*

Anyway, not to forget, I turned 25, on 25th October 2013. Alhamdulillah, I'm blessed to still have the opportunity to breathe, live,love, learn and laught today..  You know this sayings about A year older makes a person wiser? Ahha, I must agree with it.. 

Since we are now in the new year, perhaps you might have your own resolutions, or perhaps specific targets that you might want to achieve kan? Mind to share? :) I'll share mine soon - still sorting!

These are some photos taken by my colleagues during my 25th Surprise Birthday Celebration by my colleagues. Thank you Allah for the friendship that is built here, and I Love you guys! :)

Terharu  *sob Sob*
They made a cute card!

comel kan kad dia? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment