Friday, October 11, 2013

Their dreams come true.....

Salam Dear Readers. 
Hai.. nak type ni pun terketar ketar jugak ni... tak tau mana nak mula... 

Well, yesterday.. my parents got what they want .. it was one of the things in their wishlist - which is to perform Hajj... Alhamdulillah, syukur dengan rezeki yang Allah kurniakan, both Ma n Bapak berlepas ke Jeddah untuk menunaikan ibadah Haji yang dituntut dalm Rukun Islam - 5 perkara. 

Teringat masa mama bagitahu yang she's going to go there this year, masa  tu memang  rasa bersyukur and very happy for her sebab I still remember how she said to me when I insist her to perform Hajj last year:- 

"No, I guess not this year.. I want to settle things for your wedding first.. Perhaps next year after you're married would be the best time to go and I can focus more"


Thanks mom, you have been sacrificing for us a lot.. and this refers to Bapak as well... banyak sangat perngorbanan kedua Mama dan Bapak saya yang takkan cukup dibalas... Kali ni rindu rasa lain macam... I hope they are strong and they will be alright there... 

Sebagai anak, apa yang I nak is to just see them happy and live stronger. Anyway, I am wishing them have a safe flight, semoga segala urusan dipermudahkan dan semoga mendapat Haji yang mabrur, In Shaa Allah! 

"I just feel like it was only yesterday that they informed me about their invitation for Hajj trip. All i can do is to keep praying for their health and strength to fulfil what they need to do as Muslims. Dear mom and dad, please forgive me for all my wrongdoings, my weaknesses here and there not only as a daughter, but also as a human being in this world. I love you guys beyond words. May Allah’s blessing light your way, strengthen your faith and bring joy to your heart as you praise and serve Him today, tomorrow and always. Semoga dikurniakan kekuatan untuk haji mabrur, In shaa Allah."


With some of us sending them support, love and togetherness
the kids will surely miss Momma badly.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment