Saturday, July 20, 2013

Thank you le husband :)

Assalamualaikum Readers,
Today I started my morning with my husband.. We went to Pusrawi KL, just to  check what's happening with my stomach.. Yup, it has been giving me cramps on and off, but more on the right abdomen side of mine.. Well, gotta admit that I got so excited when the guinea scanned my stomach using the ultrasound thingy.. Unfortunately, nothing is yet to be seen.. And again, with another UPT, it's all negative and i'm confirmed not a preggo :) but doctor did mentioned that the reason that could affect my lower right abdomen could be an early sign of Appendicitis.. Weehuu, kind of scary isn't it? :p

Apart from that, i'm more like being a good wife to husband.. Teman dia sini sana.. Kampung Baru, Selayang.. And imagine him driving all along? And guess what happened on the evening? He definitely has a good nap, especially right after he watched a few videos on YOUtube that made him ran tears.. But, that's the sweetest part of him.. Sensitip u olls!!

Well, thank you so much for your time reading and visiting my blog. Will keep u updated more. Anyway, below are aome pictures of before and after my husband for today. Before : at the hospital. After: when he finished all the tears off and got tired driving the whole day :p 

Before --> Encouraged him to read Reader's Digest! :) 

After--> Told you! He's tired :p

No comments:

Post a Comment