Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Apa ada dengan Kesihatan diri?

Assalamualaikum wahai para readers,
Hopefully Ramadhan kali ini membawa lebih rahmat pada kita semua..and yes, I told myself to start moving on and keep trying for another baby- but not to think tooooooo much of it that i'm scared I will get upset again and again...

Anyway, coming back to this entry.. yes, what has it got to to with our health? Why is it so important? Hurm... Last time, when all of my friends were busy get going to gym, google - ing this and that for flat abs, what to be done for lean legs - there's only one thing on my mind... What the???????

At that time, I was thinking.. Am I Lame enough that I don't even care to workout? Hmm.. but not TODAY... I came across the importance of having a healthy lifestyle and the need for me to tone down.. Day by day I can see that I'm getting Huge -er, day by day.. what? the word HUGE-er sounds cute? Well it might sound cute but it's not in the reality! Hahaha!

So I must be thankful for having this new workplace of mine that provides gym facilities - so what I did before Ramadhan is that - I went to gym every lunch hour..and that stopped due to the pregnancy assumption... *sob sob*

Now that I know I still don't have the chance to be mommy yet, I have to start my workout routine again to be and stay healthy... I'm consuming Herbalife now, and I am not regretting it at all... I have to say that I was in doubt whether or not to try the product, but I never thought I keep falling in love with the product time to time...
What I'm Consuming now :) 

My aim this time around nak hilang 5 kilos by end of this year.. kalau tak hilang jugak, I will definitely punish myself with something... hehehe! Anyways anyhowS, here are some of my recent pictures that I wanna share with you since I start working out :)

Macam bebudak Pavilion kan? Depan cermin tandas pun nak berfoto bagai! :D
During 2nd Week of Work Out Session 

Feeling more positive day by day :) lalalala~


No comments:

Post a Comment