Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Little Something for Le Husband

"Yang, you dari dulu cakap nak bawak I makan romantic dinner, ni dah kahwin pun takde pun lagi"

Heh, those phrases are from le husband. Dia sangat tajam bila berbicara *tapi bini dia pun boleh tahan la*.. Well, yes I did promised him to take him somewhere special for dinner... just the two of us.. Since dia pun dah melamar I di tempat yang sangat best, I pun rasa he deserves something special.. :)

Some people require a lot of planning - that could be precise, detail atau cincai boncai je.. Tapi as for me, knowing that hafbby (Hafiz Bebby) is not an extreme cerewet, it didn't take me long to figure out what's just nice for both of us.. And yes, with Google with us.. hidup akan menjadi lebih mudah... tapi tu la kan, bila dah ada pilihan... the mudah becomes not that very mudah la.. :p

I even asked my colleagues kat office, as they are my buddy buddy kat opis.. *To Kak Fiza and Kak Pah, thank you so much for the help*.. and finally, I decided to bring him to Subak... Yeap, lepas tengok all the pictures, I finally decided it would be appropriate and cosy just for the two of us to dine kat situ...

So, bermula lah adventure kitorang... Niat di hati sang isteri nak rahsiakan... nasib baik la I managed to drive him and convince kat tempat Kota Damansara, padahal nak gerak ke Sungai Penchala..and yes, kitorang sesat... and bila part sesat tu la,, hafbby came to the rescue and kantoi sudah... hahaha! But after all, once we sampai sana, i'm thrilled to see how shocked he is... he even said that it's nothing compared to what he has imagined the place would be... member siap cakap "Yang, kalau takat nak bawak I makan Tom Yam, baik makan kat Bangi je"... tapi, percubaan untuk meng-surprise kan dia memang dah jadi dah pun! :D

As he went through the Menu, dia kata "Mahal nya", but I just told him that it's his night and he can choose anything to eat.. so, he chose the Rack Lamb * FYI, my husband loves lamb so much*.. and I just ordered Subak's Carbonara... memang sebu makan sebab it's tasty and creamy!

The Mamams 


Our dessert for that night was Tiramisu... yums, both of us enjoyed our dinner so much... And sometimes kan, bila sampai kat yang tersayang ni, please jangan berkira sangat bab harga ni.. Bila lagi kita nak blanja diorang? And yes, apa lah sangat belanja makan compared to all the sacrifices and support that he has given me? :)
Our Dessert

Hehe,, thanks sebab sudi baca sampai bawah... i ingat nak update sampai lebam, tapi nampaknya macam tak berapa nak lebam! anyway, watch out for more update! :D
Us that night 01.07.2013


Happy Guy 

No comments:

Post a Comment