Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Stay Strong, Bapak..


Meet my Bapak, Azizan Abdul Rashid

Assalamualaikum and greetings to all,

In my previous post, I mentioned about my dad who suffered dengue and his situation was so alarming.. The fever is no longer with him and he's recovering - plus dapat cuti seminggu lagi for a better recovery... Anyway, today I received a text from my second brother - informing us about him taking my dad to hospital, along with mom and baby brother, Nanai...

At first I thought it was only a check up with a doctor as a recovery follow up of his past ailment, but nope... according to my brother, my dad's been complaining that he can't barely walk because he feels that the right side of his waist is painful that made him hard to walk and move... My brothers had to slowly walk him down the staircase... and immediately bring him to the hospital for further check up..
Always Loving.. 
Always - with a good sense of humor that entertain us a lot.. 

My concern is that, I'm afraid that this is the side effect of his dengue that he had... oh my, this has not been easy for me to accept as Bapak that I know for 25 years is always strong, friendly and tough... Seeing him in this condition makes me not being at ease and worry more...

On the day of my Solemnization.. 

Please Bapak, I really hope that you stay strong... I'm praying for the best and I wish you to get well soon.. fight for it dad, fight for it our hero...

No comments:

Post a Comment