Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Weekend at Wadi Samrah, Janda Baik




Hello there, Assalamualaikum!

How was your weekend huh? Mine was awesome... I had never had this much fun with family before, especially now that I'm married, and also other aunties / cousins, I guess it's about time for all of us to reunite through this Family Day (FD)... Knowing that my mom has huge family, so lagi meriah la..and then, last family gathering was 10 years ago.. *zaman zaman saya slim* :p

So, this time around, they decided to have this FD at Wadi Samrah, situated in Janda Baik.. Oh ya, for your info, there are too many home stays provided in Janda Baik, it's all depending on your budget! LOL

Le husband drove us all the way from Shah Alam to Janda Baik, and we arrived at 10.00++ AM ... well, the place memang dalam dalam and agak ceruk ceruk, but once you're there! Fuhhh, Subhanallah, memang cantik tak terkata :D



Antara aktiviti yang dijalankan is of course futsal tournament, where by the guys were required to put on their sarong and also kain batik, so apa lagi... main la mereka beramai ramai :D And the Mystery Game was fun too that it tested our knowledge on our family background... tapi ye la, kalau dah ramai sekali orang main and *dalam otak pikir nak menang*, perasaan luruh and nervous tu memang ada la kann :) But yeay! our team did it.. and Eyende called our team as API... dalam otak dok pikir "Motif?".. haha!
Uncles with their Sarongs

Mereka yang penat berfutsal!
My two lil munchkins! 


At night, we had this bbq session.. di mana my dad was the MC for that night, and him being him - very hillarious and entertaining.. I believe all generation had fun having his jokes that night.. Bapak, you did well! :)
And, the highlight of that night was I managed to call my Mama, Auntie Rose, Auntie Azean, Auntie Shikin and Auntie nita to join me singing and dancing to I Will Survive, seriously nampak muda semua mak cik mak cik yang menari! Kellasss Jahh! :)

Le husband dicabar untuk menyanyi oleh fatherin law sendiri - reason being that he is a new comer. Good job baby! :D
Mom and le aunties :D
Menyanyi, jangan tak nyanyi wahai adik adikku :D 

With one of my grandauntie - Nanny Pidah
Adreanna - my pumpkin for that night!


**Bukti mak cik macik naik semangat - mak saya pun terbabit* 

On Sunday, basically the event was more towards slow, relax and chilling.. everybody was busy packing their stuffs tapi lain untuk my family.. they were busy continuing their never ending karaoke session.. *cakap orang, padahal aku pun sama je*

Feeling tepi tiang - captured by le husband 
Opah and me - manja sangat sebab nak betulkan serkup kepala :D 
Hurmm.... it was a good weekend, and I'm happy to have the chance to experience this,,,and according to Mama, there will be another FD.. yippie! :D



Saje! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment