Thursday, May 30, 2013

I know you miss me, so here I come..

Hello dear readers and stalkers,
How have you guys been doing? Yeap, i realised the fact that I have not been updating this ever since forever... Well, many things had happened in my life..

My marriage life is beautifully progressing... at this stage we are learning to get to know each other and developing the mutual understanding between us.. Seriously, those who are thinking to get married, consider this please --> it's just the beginning of something really NEW.. ha, one should remember that lepas kahwin, there's no more such things as merajuk tak nak angkat calls, tak nak jumpa ke apa... ingat, it's a level to reach mutual understanding among both parties, which I find it interesting, challenging and dewasa sangat.. hehe 

Apart from that life has been pretty much amusing... at certain point you'll realised the fact that some people who have been with you for so long have just got to leave -uhm not because they, or even we want to, but that's just want have been written in the stars.... *cewah, poyo tahap dewa* 

Working life itself... haih, my parents are pretty upset with me that I do job hopping a lot.. Biasa lah,you being so called orang muda, bila orang tua tanya..ada je jawapan.. kononnya doesn't suit my interest la, time constraints la... hahaha, sebenarnya mengada dan tak reti nak bersyukur...I always adore how those elderly people or people from other generation could continue their working days up to so many years.. sometimes even 30 years of services? wow wow wee! However, i'm happy with my current job... and my previous jobs will always be such good experience for me to develop my self, and my confidence... 

Alright then, i'm not gonna promise anything.. but I know, I have tons of things to ramble... 


Live,Love,Learn,Laugh,
Yasmin Azizan

No comments:

Post a Comment