Friday, February 22, 2013

New title, no more Miss :)

Assalamualaikum readers.
Mashaa Allah it's been so long since i last ramble mumble here.. Anyway, a lot of expected and unexpected things have happened to me.. And i personally don't know where and how should i begin.. :)

Alhamdulillah, it has been a "so far so good" start of the year 2013.. The date 26.01.2013 is the most important date of my life that i am no longer a miss, but mrs to a wonderful Mr. Hafiz Ismail.. With only one recitation, he is now mine and i'm all his - girls, eat your heart out please! *poyo me as always.. Hehe*

The three beautiful events were just so lovely that hubs and i been enjoying ourselves so much - to wear beautiful clothes, to see me in nice make up *padahal i sweat like super a lot*, to see family and friends come to our wedding, awh it is just awesome.. I bet we can never forget the moment..

Anyway, life has been pretty amazing that i am still trying to cope up with my responsibilities as a wife..nasib baik la sang suami saya sangat baik dan understanding..

Hmm.. Starting from tonight, i guess i will be updating my blog as often as i could just to perhaps express things and etc.

As for now, here's the picture of me and hubby :)









No comments:

Post a Comment