Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Talking seems to sound easy

Hi!
I tried so hard to sleep but I just can't, YET. So maybe it's best for me to ramble my thoughts here..

Talking or rambling might sound easy and I guess everybody, I mean, mostly. all of us are enjoying conversations, interactions, communication or thibgs that related to those - only with regards good interest and also other purposes.

I find that talking it self has it's own pros and cons. My gudness sake, siapa sangka talking can also make u change ur life? My mom used to say that we have to always be cautious about words that we are about to say to make sure we mind about the sensitivity and also etc la..

The fact is.. If we have the intention to talk, or advise or to share opinion with the of course good intention, it would be a trouble if the other party seemed to be so passive and not "cooperating" perhaps?

So how can we really do this? I guess it's the typical "our" culture that we have to practice which is "SABAR je lah"..

Well, in case if you are thinking to tall to your friend or anybody about something, make sure u know
Ways to do so.. Well, will probably share with you the next entry ya ;)

Seee u soonest, me is very the berry sleepy :)

Love,
MinAzizan

No comments:

Post a Comment