Saturday, April 7, 2012

Nino Ninooooo

Yellow everybody!
Lamanya saya tak bersiar siar disini.. :) anyway, life has been pretty much up and down...

#J.O.B



  • I tendered my resignation early March 2012, but POOF!! Magic exists ok? :) I am currently still working with the previous company... urgh, life is dull without the kids around :)
  • I somehow to the extend has always been wanting to try something new but then again, there's always something stopping me.. Ape celop toq? 
  • Anyway, we bid our farewell to Auntie Maria as she got another job. We spent time eating fantabulous seafood near Park Royale hotel. Weehu, i loike the garlic prawn so much
  • Hew hew... well, waiting for Pn. Gomen to call me and say "Tahniah, anda berjaya untuk sesi temuduga seterusnya", namun whatever that I wish for is just a wish... hoho. I heard from some resources that there shall be no posting 'till this coming Pilihanraya..ok.. DIE! me is going to DIE! hoho 


#L.O.V.E

Tekun nya ET isi borang :D
  • ET and I have just completed our wedding course -->sakit punkoq oih! duduk sikit punya lamo weekend tu... as a result, definitely i memberi ruang untuk miss punggung meluaskan kawasan jajahan.. :p
  • Siapa cakap dalam relationship takde gaduh? Well, as a matter of fact, we argue.. A WHOLE LOT... but it doesn't take us long to calm ourselves... As a normal female I guess I have the sensitivity of demanding extra attention from him.. beheeheee.. while him? He's at certain times has much more things to think about rather than to entertain this soap opera episodes that are created by moi.. :D  day by day, I learned that things have to just go rilex.. the more we Kan Chong about it, the more terrible it would be.. 
  • Yes, fight or not.. we are still strong :D I'm happy that our parents met recently to discuss the date for our solemnization.. Okay, that one is to be announced later la yuk! 


# F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Meet the loud, and crazy girl -  Furbee !
Get Well Soonest Girl :D
  • I've been missing all of them quite much... most of them have more work to do so we didn't get the chance to really see and talk chat talk chat.. rindu, how I wish I could have more time to be spent in  a day :D 
  • I felt bad that some of them called to talk to me but I end up not picking up their calls due to the wrong timing.. i pun bengong, selalu lupa nak call balik.. well, I assume that I am having these early signs of Alzheimer.. hihi! 
  • I've been praying really hard for Furbee to get well soon... I know she is in stress, hey I told all of you that being a teacher is not easy ok? It might sound easy sebab mostly think that teacher ni ngajor je..ape la sangat.. haih, nobody can really tell what are our responsibilities unless if you guys put yourself in our shoes.. ---> itupun kalau muat lah! :D 
  • I'm happy that two of my girls got engaged... and soon going to kahwin? weee...seronok! rasanya tahun naga ni ramai yg kawen ye :D

Well, that's all for now.. :) hope to pok pek more here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment