Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Engagement Day :)

I am blessed with all and each of them who are involved in this special day of mine, and him :) Alhamdulillah, we are one step closer to a new start of something else. But then, though it sounds 'One Step Closer', i believe that there are many things that we are ought to go through and my parents always said that 'Patience and Honest' are the keys :)

It was supposed to be a small one but due to the meriahNESS of family members and friends, it turned out to be something that is huge and i appreciate every help from everyone.. :) I must say that E.T (encik tunang :p) felt the same way too as he was shocked to see that there are canopies and friends who came to support and motivate.. one word: Blessed! :)

Well, here are some pix for you to view and yes, for those who felt upset that i didn't inform earlier, i apologised.. i promise that on my big day, everybody shall be invited :)

Friends Who Came :)

The Girls :)
Friends Forever :)

Cik Farae dari Banting. Thank you so much friend :)

Just a Friendly Warning LOL

The one who is always here with me :) Mama 

E.T's mom and auntie :)


She will always be my twin :)

Another Crazy Shot of us :D

:D



My Encik Tunang :D





xoxo,
minazizan

2 comments:

  1. :D i'm gonna hold your word against you, yeah! make sure u don't forget to invite me!! :D

    love,
    eecheng

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks eecheng :) u have a great holiday and happy CNY!

    ReplyDelete