Saturday, October 8, 2011

#3: A date with boyfie :)

Holla!
I have been eager to type tons of things here but my eyes are definitely half open and it's a miracle how could i bear the 'sleepiness' of me witj tapping on this screen to update more about my Saturday :)

Initially we were supposed to get my new ATM card as i forgot where i put it.. *urghh!!! Mind the aging process* so, with confident happiness we went there and pooofff! With a 'toya tempoyak' face, that person said 'Oh, kitorang tutup pukul satu tadi'.. One word: FRUSTRATION there ladies n gentleman..

Butt.. According to encik boyfie, he said that it's actually a good thing as i managed to control my finance.. Weee, thank god i have u encik boyfieee :)

Much interesting things that we did such as got to know the details of the camera that i really want but ended up imitating the guy's slang n actions, watched The Three Musketeers which made him and i fall for this movie due to the very awesome outfit, eat n about :)

All i can say.. I am blessed with whag i have now and alhamdulillah for an awesome first Saturday of October 2011 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment